I am putting in all the effort to write in a blog and who knows, maybe one day it will pay off. Like when I become a most famous author- people will trace me back to when I was 17 and they will see all these fabulous words and will be thrilled with the discovery. I haven't written an entry in about a month. So here is the most recent bit of thrilling information for me to share:
I just came home from Ottawa, and although I am still sick and very overtired, I think that, overall, I had a good time. I mean, I got to meet people from all across Canada and take part in very important celebrations. I also got to make my TV debut and I got to visit many different historical bits of Ottawa. And I even got to go to Quebec for a whole 45 minutes which could very well be one of the biggest highlights of the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment